HOT INDIA BURGERS
Ingredients for 4 persons
4 brioche burger buns
4 beef entrecotes
4 slices of chili cheese of your choice
2 sucuk sliced
2 chillis, cut into rings
2 cm ginger, peeled and chopped
2 onions, peeled and chopped
2 tsp. coconut oil
4 tsp. Tomami HOT INDIA
4 tbsp. tomato paste
6 drops of liquid smoke
2 organic tomatoes
1. Halve the buns and toast the halves until crispy
2. Sauté the entrecotes on both sides in a pan with a little butter for 3 minutes for each side. Put aside for 10 minutes.
3. Fry the sucuk slices in a pan, set aside. Slice the tomatoes.
4. Fry the chilli, ginger and onions in coconut oil in a saucepan. Deglaze with tomato paste and 200 ml water, add Tomami Hot India and the liquid smoke, simmer and season with pepper.
5. Serving: Spread the sauce on both halves of the buns and arrange the slices of sucuk on the lower half; add the entrecotes, the chilli cheese slices and the tomatoes and top with the upper side of the buns.
A big thank you to Hannah alias @foodblogger_the_big_fat_life for this great recipe.