Ingredients for 4 persons
700 ml water
2 stalks of celery
2 stalks of lemongrass
2 kaffir lime leaves
3 slices of ginger
40 ml TOMAMI Japan (buy here) (https://tomami.eu/produkte/25/tomami-japan/)
1 tbsp. sesame oil
Freshly ground black pepper
250 g ramen noodles
2 sprigs of mint
2 spring onions
50 g mungo sprouts
1. Peel and slice the carrot and slice the celery.
Halve the lemongrass lengthwise. Bring the water to the boil.
Simmer the carrots, celery, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and ginger for 15 minutes.
2. Prepare the ramen noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain and divide between small bowls.
3. Pour the broth through a sieve into a second pan and mix with TOMAMI Japan, sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Chop the mint leaves; cut the spring onions into fine rings.
5. Pour the hot broth over the ramen noodles. Add the mint, spring onions and serve the mungo sprouts separately.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
A recipe by Angela Schult.